Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, February 24, 2014

I got transferred!!!!

Goodbye! Hermana Camacho!!





Oh, ya know, just looking like the average testigo de Jehova hahahaha!!
With my umbrella for the sun hahaha!
 
 
 
 






Hola Everyone,
So guess what.....???
I got transferred. hahaha!
But I am in the same city just in another zone....
Go figure. I think Cuenca is gonna be my mission practically haha. I am now in Totoracocha Cuenca, Ecuador. There aren`t any farms in this new area and it is a whole lot smaller than Alamos. I really am happy to be in Cuenca, though. I love it here!
 
 
 
My companion's name is Hermana Argueta (Said like are-get-uh) I love her to death. She is so great, seriously. I think we are gonna be best friends. 



Hermana Argueta. She is just so great!

It was an emergency transfer because the other Hermana who was companions with Hermana Argueta before had some spinal problems and got sent to the hospital in Guayaquil. I literally got called at 11:30 at night to be transferred. Haha, it was a good time. But I am super happy to be here. Totoracocha is a branch but it is a rather large branch. There apparently are a ton of inactive members. So we are trying to do what we can with them. My companion has a huge testimony of working with the less active because her family was inactive but the missionaries helped reactivate her and now she is on a mission. Wow! crazy how this gospel work functions.
Anway, I am doing well. I love working here. This past week has been crazy. We both are really new to this sector and we don`t know anything so it has been a good opportunity to find new people. In our Branch, we also have the zone leaders.
 
So we plan to have plenty of baptisms this month :) Full power in branch Totoracocha. hahaha!! My companion has only two more weeks in the mission than me. So we really work well. We feed off of each other and it is amazing! I think we both have a great opportunity to teach one another. We have taught so many lessons. Our biggest thing is getting people to commit. Definitely the most difficult thing. But we have been really blessed and even in my short time here I have seen miracles.

I love serving. and I hope you all are doing well.I am glad to hear that you are feeding the missionaries because they need it ;)
Love you,
 
Emily
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment