Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Friday, February 21, 2014

I am sorry!!

My investigator Lourdes Zhizhpon and my district leader Elder Lozano and his companion Elder Kuta. Such funny guys.

 
This is gonna be super short and I am super super super sorry, but I didn´t get transferred. I am still here with Hermana Camacho. She leaves for her home the fourth of March and she is super sad. So Basically I am gonna be here for when she gets to end her mission. I am sad for her.
We had 5 investigators in church this last week which really isn´t great but also isn´t terrible. Anyway, I love you all and I am still in Cuenca loving it. I hit 6 months this next week. Which is crazy one third of the way done. WOW. But I wish you all a great week and I hope you all are doing well.
Love ya.
Emily
Hope you all love my tan line.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment