Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Sunday, February 2, 2014

For the month of February we have a goal of 55 baptisms in our zone.......

Baptism day for Wilson Acuna!
Hola everyone!
So this week has been so crazy. Wilson Acuña was baptized and is super excited to serve a mission himself. He is 23 years old and will be able to serve a mission in one year. He is such a great guy. He changed his life so quickly and really wanted to be a disciple of Christ. I just love seeing changes like that. He really has such a good spirit. His baptism was great. I know that if he lives the gospel and reads the scriptures always and prays always and always attends church his life will be for the better. This we can all apply in our lives haha.
Dad I am extremely proud of you for helping out the missionaries with your car. You have NO idea how much that really helps. We only have one sister in the ward who is willing to drive us around on Sundays. Her name is Maria Crespo and she is our angel every Sunday. Dad I know you will receive blessings for your service. As for the new member in the ward. Be his friend. He needs the help. Sister Millis wrote me about his conversion story and he sounds like a really great guy. I would love to meet him!
As for everything else I am doing great. I love Cuenca transfers are in two weeks. I am torn with wanting a switch up because I have been here so long and between wanting to be here forever haha. I just love the members here and I love every one of my converts so much. And I have gotten new Zone leaders and they are amazing. Really great guys. My zone really is looking like it is headed in the right direction. Hopefully we can keep it up. For the month of February we have a goal of 55 baptisms in our zone. I know that if we put our confidence in God we can totally complete this!
Anyway I wish you all the best and hope for an amazing week. I pray for you always.
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment