Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Thursday, January 23, 2014

God really prepares the people here for his missionaries......



Hermana Lourdes, Hermana Graciela, and my companion Hermana Camacho
 

 

 

View of the Mountains of Cuenca

 

 
Hello all!
Dad I would like to tell you that I would gladly have watched the football game with you on Sunday. Hopefully it turned out well. That was one of my favorite things to do on Sundays with you! But Sundays here are crazy. Literally nuts. The hardest hours of the entire part of my mission every week are the two hours before Church every Sunday. We are soo stressed and frazzled trying to pick up all of our investigators for church. SO stressful.
But yes thank you all so much for the peanut butter and Nutella. Mom you are right a lot of the candy was melted but the best part is for some reason everything tastes like a little taste of mint. My companion asked if all Americans liked mint with everything hahaha. Yeah but don´t worry it all is delicious!
 
BEN AND DANIELLE. You guys looked like rock stars in Vitality! I wish I could have seen you. I am sure you killed it. Neil and Mike it sure was good to see the pictures of your faces! I miss you guys tons and I hope all is good. I cannot believe I have been out that long. It makes me sad. I don´t want it to go by quickly! My companion has been out 15 months and she doesn´t want it to end either. She is so close to the end. Wahhhh! But one of the elders in my zone told me he thinks this is my last three weeks in Cuenca because I have been here so long. I hope he is wrong. It really is paradise here. I don´t want to leave.
I just would like to share one really great story here. I don´t know if you guys remember one of my recent converts here named Xavier Mora, but he is amazing as ever. He is so strong. And yesterday we taught an investigator in his home for family night. This investigator is golden. Really gold. Honestly. His name is Wilson Acuña and he is from Peru and is 23 years old and will eventually be able to serve a mission. He is so great. Anyway we watched the testaments for family night and afterwards Wilson bore his testimony about the Book of Mormon and I just grinned from ear to ear. He has such a firm belief of the Book of Mormon. I love it. God really prepares the people here for his missionaries. Wilson was a hidden gem and I know there are many more people prepared for us to teach about our loving Savior. Wilson is getting baptized this Saturday and I just can´t wait. I know that when we truly have faith in our savior he provides all for us. SO true. Gosh I wish I could write more but time is short.
Just remember all is good and I love my time here. I don´t want to be anywhere else.
Con muchisimas amor,
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment