Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A pretty humbling week for me.

Hola everyone!
Monkey lunch with Hermana Mann haha such good times!



 So this week has been a good week for me. A pretty humbling week for me. I saw parts of the sector that I had never seen before.
This is the typical house of Machala!!!! Our friend Marcos lives here!



Banana trees! This literally is our sector. LOVE it.
We have talked with some really great people. Right now we are working with a less active family and I just love every single one of them so much. They all mean so much to me. I just want the best for all of them. Something about sharing this happiness that I have just makes me so at peace and with joy. I love this gospel so much there is no other place I would want to be. Serving the Lord has been the best decision of my life. I feel like I have come to truly rely on the Lord in a form that I have never done before. Putting my confidence in the Lord has been so important for me. I really do want everyone I know to have this happiness. This really is joy. This plan that God has for us really is a plan of happiness. I know that my Savior lives and loves me so much. I know it to be true and that God wants the best for all of us. Each one of us has a purpose in this life and only God can show us what this purpose is and how we can achieve it. Every single soul is precious in the sight of God and sometimes we just have to figure it out. I know that God listens to my prayers and wants the absolute best for me and is always watching out for me.
Our weekly water. IT IS SO SO SO HEAVY! hahahaha!
Thank you all for your support. I love you all tons and wish the best for you.
Hermana Pack
Free Watermelon!! Gringa gratis :)

Our bat friend haha!! NASTY!



So we thought we found a dead bat in our sink when we got home one night..... little did we know. It wasn´t dead.....

Yeah my compaion is holding the ALIVE bat.
   SHE TOUCHED IT!!!!





The best Zone in all of the world. Zona Machala!!!!

The goodbye party for Elder Arriaga.

The pet of the house. Hahaha! He is always just chillin in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment