Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I was CRAVING American food.......

Soooooo I want to start off and apologize. I literally have three minutes to write everyone. We had to buy gifts for our zone today and it took all of our free time!! Ugh. We exchanged names for Navidad and we both got two Elders in our zone and they are gonna look pretty dang good in the new cardigans that we bought them. It amazes me how the starting price of things are somewhat high here and we can usually bring them down a good 10 dollars. It is great. My companion is amazing.
 
 I have one more P day and then I get to talk to you all :) So excited! AAAAANNNNDD the other really great news is my Mission President is amazing and has given us one hour to call! Other missions only get thirty minutes. So that is cool.
 
 Anyway if you see that I charged my account today it is because I was CRAVING American food and I found a restaurant and drug my companion to it. Let me tell you it was pure heaven! Fettuccine alfredo and shrimp and asparagus. Holy crap so good. Happy Christmas to me! haha!
 
We had two baptisms this week. Two children of a mother who was inactive. I love them so much. Such a great Christmas present. I love you all and I hope you have a great week. Eat lots of yummy treats and remember what this holiday is really about. The birth of our dear Savior Jesus Christ.
 
Merry Christmas!  A little early:)
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment