Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas from Cuenca!

Feliz Navidad!
 

 
 
 
Merry Christmas to us! Our presents for Christmas!







 
We dressed up like the people of Cuenca Ecuador to celebrate Navidad!
And had our Christmas dinner with rice of course! Haven´t gotten your box yet!

Sorry I am not going to write a huge email for everyone this week. Just don't have time with so many emails to send for Christmas.

I have learned that especially latino elders love love love new ties and clothing.
But I can promise you that they are some of the most hard working and humble boys I have ever met. Serving a mission sure has opened my eyes to what some 19 or 20 year old boys are capable of.

Mom and Dad you mean the world to me and I hope with all of my heart that I will be able to Skype you on Christmas. Tell everyone I love them and that I miss them like crazy. I just want to wish you all a Happy Christmas!
Love your hard working missionary,

Emily
aka Hermana Pack




No comments:

Post a Comment