Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, December 30, 2013

I have a new companion!

Today is another short one because we had changes in the mission and because of this I spent a good long freaking time in a bus sitting waiting for a new companion. Yeah no more Hermana EspĂ­ritu. I am gonna miss her tons. But I have a new companion and I can already tell that I am going to love love her! So that is super exciting. Her name is Hermana Camacho. She is from Columbia and she speaks pretty quick, but I think I can keep up hahahaha. Anyway I love you tons and I am still in Cuenca and I am enjoying the beautiful weather. I have a million pictures to send but don´t have my camera to send them. SO.... next week I promise. I love you all and I am so extremely grateful to have gotten to see all of you and speak to you. I pray for you all every day. You mean the world to me. Remember in any moment of time we have an amazing Father in heaven who answers our prayers. He loves you all more than you will ever imagine. 
Miss you all dearly,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment