Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Friday, December 13, 2013

God be with you until we meet again!

HI!
I miss you all dearly!  I can´t believe you guys have snow. I was freezing yesterday and it was probably 70 degrees haha! It still rains a lot though.




I made brownies in our toaster oven because I was craving something from home! hahaha They were amazing! :)
 



Mom, I am sorry for taking so much money out. We ran out super quick because I had to buy medicine for my companion and she also needed new shoes. Her parents were supposed to send her money but it hasn't arrived yet so I pitched in until it gets here. Sorry.
Hermana Espíritu and her favorite drink. Pony malta. So nasty.
 It is literally like drinking molasses. But she loves it.
Also speaking of money I sure hope the box you send didn´t weigh more than 9 pounds. Because if it is more they said they won´t deliver it to Cuenca from the mission home...... Yikes. So I sure hope it wasn´t too much.

 

 

This dog followed us for like 10 blocks hahahaha
She was so cute! There are a ton of dogs here. It is crazy.
Anyway I want to tell you a little about this week. We were supposed to have a baptism this past Saturday but he freaked out and hopped on a bus to Guayaquil. I don´t think I could have been any more sad. We both walked out from talking with his Uncle and cried. Nothing is more devastating than those who don´t accept the gospel after we teach everything. SO heartbreaking. But this week we have 2 baptisms of two kids whose mom is a member but has been inactive for the past 4 years. I am so excited. I love them so much!!
 
Anyway  I love you all and I hope you have a great week. Sorry for all the typos I have to type quick for time.
Love you more than anything and God be with you until we meet again!
 
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment