Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yikes! This week I ate Cuy. aka guinea pig.



View of Cuenca
Hola,
I cannot even begin to explain how good it feels to email you all. I miss you all so dearly and I cannot wait to see you again.
Spanish is beyond hard. Holy cow this week has been crazy hard and I feel like I should be further along in Spanish than I am but I am not. It is hard not to get caught up in the struggle of myself and remember that I can do anything through the strength of Jesus Christ. Wow are we lucky to have a God and Savior who understands all.
This week I ate Cuy. aka guinea pig hahahaha
wow what a good time. I´ll send pictures. They literally take the animal and shove a huge pole through it and roast it hahaha
Yummy Cuy!

 
Too great! it was good but it still had some hair on it and teeth and everything. Wow yikes. But it was good, actually.
This week we have two baptisms. I love both of them so dearly wow they really are such great people. 

This past week I spoke in church on the talk called "Catch the Wave" and you can find in on www.lds.org . It was actually a pretty good talk. I advise you all to read it! It is really important and powerful. But man was I nervous to speak. My ward is kinda small but we had a lot of investigators there. I was nervous but I did well and I had the spirit on my side.
If there is one thing I have learned on my mission it is that member missionary work is crucial! Nothing counts unless a member is there and it is so hard to get a member there! UGH. All of you, help your missionaries out!!!
Anyway God is so good and I love all your emails. I have hot water in my shower now. Well actually it is luke warm haha but it is a million times better than ice cold and I thank God for it every day! I hope you all are grateful for you warm showers haha.
I don´t have many pictures this time, but I will send some. I love my family so much and your influence in my life has changed me for the better thank you!!

MUCHO AMOR!!
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment