Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I feel so blessed to be able to use my talents here in the mission.

 I was able to go to the temple with Hermana Baca when she finished her mission and it was such a great experience. :)
Hey,                                                                                                                        January 24
Well this week has been yet another CRAZY week here in Guayaquil. Seriously I think I have a love hate relationship with being here hahahaha. Sometimes it can get a person really burnt out but overall it is really awesome! So many crazy things happen here. It is kinda like I don`t really know what to expect every day.
But I just thought I would give you guys a little heads up. So with Hermana Murri, Elder Martínez and Elder Wendt we have written a hymn or actually a song for this mission and it is actually really great. I am actually really impressed with how it has turned out. It has been a crazy experience. But yeah these three are super super talented. I just feel bad for all of the sacrifices we have had to make in our sectors. But this last week we were given the chance to perform the song for the president and his family in his house and I cannot even explain to you how it went. It was amazing. Seriously such a blessing. I feel so blessed to be able to use my talents here in the mission. But as well to see these amazing talents of the other missionaries. So yeah anyway. Then the president called us and told us that Sunday he wanted us to travel with him to Naranjal a part of the mission that is somewhat new in the mission it only has been around for a little over a year. And we were able to sing the song at the dedication of the new church building. It was great. I felt so blessed to be there. But at the same time I was beyond nervous for my sector. But the Lord blessed us significantly. Our members really helped us out a ton. Seriously it was great.
Joel Sancán is going to be baptized this week and I would love it if you guys could pray for him. I am so excited. He is really a chosen individual. It will be the first baptism of my companion. :) I am so excited. His baptismal date is really for this 7th but we are going to try to move it up tonight to this Saturday.
We have been blessed to get to know some great new people when we have had time to work in our sector. Because  I have also done some office work with the nurses in the office and I  was given the privilege to be with Hermana Baca on her last day of the mission. It was good. She was super sad to go home, but I was blessed to go to the temple with her. It was so refreshing. Man I love the temple so much.
I really do love being in Guayaquil. It is a great place. There are such great people. I am so glad to be in the mission and there is no other place I would like to be!
My companion Hermana Butler :) Love her!!
I love you all tons.
Dad I really appreciated your letter about writing in your journal. That is something I definitely have to get better at...... I want to be a whole lot better with that after the mission.
Anyway thank you for all of your prayers.
My zone Puerto Nuevo..... Yeah I look like an idiot.... But yeah oh well.

The zone leaders showed up for the birthday of hermana De La Torre and brought her cake :)


I smashed her head into the cake :) hahahaha Seriously love this girl.

IT WAS SOOOOO HOT!!! this is just an essance of our lives here in Los Esteros hahahaha
I love you tons!
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment