Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Thursday, February 26, 2015

The last one.

Hey everyone,
Well this really sucks. I cannot believe that this is the last time I will be writing you. It has been an amazing last year and a half. It doesn´t even feel real yet. But I will be seeing you this Friday. Wow that doesn´t sound real. But I would love it if all of you guys could be there when I get home. :)
I am assuming that I get released as a missionary on Friday. I cannot even imagine all of this.
This last week we were able to teach two amazing families. The family Sancán and the family Vera. I have grown to love them so much. I wish I could be here for their baptisms. But what I do know is that my companion sure can do it :) We have had so many spiritual lessons with them. Something I love is teaching families because I know that the family can be together forever. I know that this is why I have gone on the mission. To give people the opportunity to be baptized and sealed with their families forever like my family will. Man this gospel is so amazing.
I have tons of pictures to send you, but I think I´ll wait until I get home.
There have been so many things I have learned these last couple months. SO much. I am pretty sure you guys won´t recognize me. Hahaha I have gained some weight and my hair is burned blonder and I am super permanently burned..... I would like to think it is a tan but in all reality I think I am just red.
Well I would just like to end by saying that this is the only true gospel and that I feel so blessed for the opportunity I have been given to serve the Lord. The friends I have made here in Ecuador are my friends for the eternities. I love all of my companions that I have had. I have really made some of my best friends here. It breaks my heart to leave. But what I do know is that now I must apply the things that I have learned here to my real life. There is a difference from being a person with a testimony and truly being converted to the gospel. And now I can honestly say that I am converted. I have been so blessed the last year and a half. This really has been the best time of my life. I have grown to really understand the atonement of our beloved Savior Jesus Christ. I couldn´t have come to understand this on my own. The people here have helped me truly become the convert I want to be. I still have so much room to improve in my life but I feel so blessed to have had the time here to improve. I know that our Savior loves us and is always there to guide us and watch out for us. 
Anyway I love you all so much. and I´ll see you sooner than we think hahaha. 
love you,
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment