Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I am so grateful to be a missionary.

Hola!!                                                      Jan.5
Well, I think last week I forgot to mention this but my companion got transferred. Right now I am with Hermana De La Torre. She is from here in Ecuador from Otavalo. She is so cute!!! The people from Otavalo have really great clothes and are indigenous. So she has some of her native clothes and they are sweet!
Some day I plan on putting them on hahaha. But the sad thing is that the camera you guys sent me is broken and she doesn´t have a camera so I am not quite sure how we are gonna get a lot of pictures.... So we will have to see how this all  works out. 
Anyway this week was good, but kind of a long week. It was rough teaching here because a lot of people went out of town for the holidays. and Even more people were drinking like crazy. There were two days we were cut short on time to visit people because of the craziness in Guayaquil. It is even more crazy here. Guayaquil is an awesome place but the people are a whole lot different. 
But it´s good we have found a couple really great families that we have been teaching. I like working with Hermana De La Torre she is great. 
Today was a meeting with all the leaders of the mission and with the president and it was a really great meeting. Every time I am near the president I feel privileged to be in this mission and to be here. Really it is quite the blessing. I am so grateful to be a missionary. There are so many things I have learned of which I plan on applying to my future. 
Anyway I hope all is well and that you are all reading your scriptures and saying family prayers 3 Nephi 18:21 I love ya all tons!! I know that this gospel truly blesses every single one of us when we are obedient. 
I miss ya and love ya tons!
Hermana Pack









No comments:

Post a Comment