Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Guayaquil in Los Esteros



HEY!!!!                                                                                                                  Jan. 13, 2015
So I first would like to tell you all that I am alive and that I love you tons and that I am really sorry for not writing especially yesterday. Soooo I have such a long story but the president specifically asked if I could be a part of a small group to write a song for the mission. It’s like a hymn for the mission. Soo yesterday that took up like all of my Pday. So I couldn´t write. 
This was written in a newspaper that was distributed all around Ecuador.

And then today I had transfers again. hahaha But this time it was sweet because I am training again. I am training a girl from Arizona. I am sooo excited. It such a great privilege to train. I love training. It is my favorite thing of the mission. Seriously. But yeah anyway I am super excited. But we are going to still be in Guayaquil in Los Esteros. So that´s cool. Today I was able to go to the temple early in the morning. It was such a great experience. I feel so blessed. I received so much revelation. Seriously I challenge all of you to make a goal to go to the temple in this next month. 
I just love the mission so much. I can´t imagine doing anything different. Really it is the greatest thing. My life has been so changed. This past week we have been teaching a guy who sells gas and he has doubted if the church is true and he finally came to church this Sunday and it was awesome because he received his answer. And he is now excited for baptism. I just love seeing people change their lives. It is amazing how much we can receive revelation through the sacrament and through the church when we go every week. It is so good. 
Anyway, life here is crazy but I love you guys ton!
Danielle I am super super excited for you!!!! Congrats on BYU Idaho!! WOOOOOO!!!!! You are gonna love it!
Mom as for the camera. To be honest I had hand sanitizer in my bag and it exploded one day in my bag and got all inside of the camera and yea well now it doesn´t work. 
And as for the clothes and culture of my last companion Hermana De La Torre. Her family bought me some of the authentic clothes and is bringing it to me this next week and I am super excited!! So I will bring some home for you all to see :) 
Anyway love you all tons!
Sorry this isn´t a ton and please forgive me for yesterday. My life in the mission and especially in Guayaquil is crazy. haha
Love,
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment