Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Training has been one of the most difficult yet exciting things of my mission.

Hola!


I am so glad you were able to see conference. Mom you were completely right. The second conference on Sunday was perfect for investigators. Luckily all of our investigators were there Sunday afternoon. I was really impacted by this conference and I think it was because I had to concentrate so hard to understand everything, because it was in Spanish. My poor companion. I felt bad I don`t think she got a ton out of it because she is so new.
Training has been one of the most difficult yet exciting things of my mission. My biggest thing is trying to remind myself that I need to pretend to be a Latina because without me she won`t learn Spanish very quickly but she really is great and I am so grateful to have her. Right now has been a true trial of my faith. Opening up a sector can be super stressful but I am so grateful to have this opportunity. I have been able to learn a ton. 

This past Saturday was General Conference and we tried with all of our might to find and bring people to conference. But before we left the house we decided to pray with all of our hearts to have at least one person in the conference, and God provided. It was crazy. We were literally just walking down the street when we found a man who started talking to us in English, (this happens a lot considering we are both gringas. haha) But we invited him to the conference and just headed on out and he broke down when we invited him to be baptized. He said this is what he has always been waiting for.... And wow it just was amazing. God has a plan for all it just blows my mind how well he works.

Anyway as usual I am short on time sorry! But I hope you like the pictures of this week. I miss you all tons and I wish the best for you. You are always in my prayers. Love you all.
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment