Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, April 21, 2014

This week we kinda had a little craziness and someone stole my camera.

Hola!
Well today I sent you all letters!! I hope you guys can get them! It is $2.50 to send letters here. Which is kinda a ton so I sure hope you can get it. But the stamps are kinda cool. Well first off this week was crazy. We didn`t have a whole lot of people to teach. I really truly believe the Lord is just trying our faith and he just wants us to be strengthened. But it sure has been difficult. But we did teach one guy these past two weeks and he just moved to Peru. But he said he was gonna send us photos of his baptism in Peru. He really was a great guy. And hey I am still doing what I can to get the work moving along.
This week we kinda had a little craziness and someone stole my camera. Don`t worry. It wasn`t that big of a deal so don`t worry at all. I just don`t happen to know where my camera is. And the worst part about it is that it had all of my photos from all of my mission in it. So quite honestly that is the most depressing part. But Mom if you have saved any of my emails it would be really cool if you could save my photos as well because honestly those are the only photos I have now of my mission. Sadly. But luckily we have the blog, right?

This past week we taught a woman who is bed ridden because she is super sick and she showed us all of her photos in her photo albums and it was crazy to see. Her and her husband are 90 years old and converts to the church. It is crazy to see the good fruits that have come from them. It was amazing. All of the children they had that served missions and all of their grandchildren. But what was the most amazing to see was her baptism photo. That is what I want for these people.  I want them to one day share their photos with other missionaries and change those missionaries perspective on things. God really just has such great plans for his families. God just is so real. It was crazy to see her cute little face light up when we sang hymns for her. She really was great. But that is why I am here. To change lives. And bless those who I come in contact with. Anyway, I wish you all a great Easter and I love you all tons. 

Remember that this is a time for the Lord and that he has blessed you with such amazing things.
Christ lives. He loves you all. He knows us and supports us.
Love to you all,
Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment