Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, March 31, 2014

Transfers and another new companion!

March 24

Hola all!
So guess what??? Transfers!!
But don`t worry I am still in the same place but I now have a girl from the states as my companion. She is from Colorado and her name is Hermana Carollo. She is great. She has been in the mission for 10 months. So she still has a lot more time than me. Which is nice. We have been working really well this week and I am super excited to be working with her. I was super sad to say goodbye to Hermana Argueta, but she just got transferred to the other ward and we still live in the same house, so that is nice. I am so excited to still be Totarococha. I feel like I still have a ton to do here. 
Sorry I can`t send any photos this week. We got sent to a really crummy Internet store. But eh at least I can write.
Mom I absolutely loved every single one of the photos! Mike you are getting so big! SO SO SO Big! And Neil you are really starting to look like Ben! It is crazy to me. OH AND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NEEEEEIIIILLLLLL!
HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!!
Neil I am extremely sorry I missed it. But I sure hope you had a great birthday and I have a gift for you for when I get home. You will just have to wait a  little while haha. Like one year or something like that. 
Guess what all of you!? I hit 7 months this week. Man the time flys by so stinking quick. I cannot even believe how quick it has gone by. 
This week has been good and I am so grateful for your prayers. We have found a family that is really promising and I hope the best for them. I am so grateful for all of your prayers and I can feel them in my life. Thank you so much.
Love you tons and remember to always say your prayers read your scriptures and take the sacrament! love you!
Emily
(Hermana Pack)
Oh you know just hanging out with what looks like home. Corn corn corn hahaha
 
March 31
 
Hola everyone!
So first off thank you for all of the letters! I seriously love reading about you guys.


My new companion! Hermana Mann!!! From California



But as you can see from my pictures I got transferred again. But don`t worry they just transferred me to another sector of Cuenca hahaha. Go figure. Seriously my mission is Mission Ecuado Cuenca. But I am okay with it. I love it here. My new companion`s name is Hermana Mann, and she is great! So this transfer was a little different for me. I am now training and I am also opening up a new sector. I think the Lord decided I was getting too comfortable and wanted to throw me something hard. But yeah. My companion is from California and I love her! But she is brand new so the only thing with that is that Spanish is the struggle. I have a lot of hope though. I know that we can get through it. It will come in time. Honestly we just have to put all of our trust in the Lord. Starting a new sector has been really really challenging as well. But I know that in time it will all work out. I am super excited to see General Conference this Sunday. I just hope we have a lot of investigators that are able to go as well.  I was able to go to the temple this past week before I got my hija. And it was so good.

Outside the Guyaquil temple with Hermana Mann!
Going to the temple really is one of the most amazing experiences. Guayaquil is so beautiful.
Anyway I love you all and I think right now I need all of your prayers. Especially for my companionship and for General Conference.
I wish you the best.
Hermana Pack
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment