Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

4 weeks done only 2 left at the CCM

Hola Everyone!
This week has been a pretty full week of studying. So much to do all the time. I am so grateful for Hermana Dillman, Smith, and Hoj. They mean so much to me. Hermana Hoj and I had to sew another thing for the elders. We sewed buttons on Elder Fisher's suit jacket, but by his request we used purple thread hahahahaha! Too great. What a funny guy.
Sewing Elder Fisher's suit.
 
I have felt so overwhelmed with the love that I have felt from my Savior this week. So many amazing things have happened, and I am so grateful to be here.
As I have mentioned, I have two people I have been teaching, Kaya and Luis. I haven´t been able to teach Luis all week. It really has been unfortunate. He keeps canceling on me or changing the times. It is super frustrating. But I have taught Kaya. We had the most amazing experience with Kaya this week. She has refused to pray in front of us because she didn't realized how important it is to speak with her Father in Heaven but with the power of the spirit we were able to get her to pray. I felt so overwhelmed with the spirit of God as she prayed. I couldn´t imagine not being able to talk with the one person in my life that understands everything! I am so blessed to know that I have a Father in heaven that knows everything that I am going through. It is just amazing to me. I just cannot believe it.
I love the CCM. I could not imagine being anywhere else. A lot of my really close girl friends left this week for their missions. They were such inspirations to me. I can only hope to become as fluent in the language and as spiritual as they are. I just cannot imagine leaving this place yet. I am nowhere near ready. Mexico is so beautiful. I can only imagine how beautiful Ecuador will be.
Hermana Dillman, Smith, and Hoj
The Lord has chosen the people he feels will help me best in my life. I feel so blessed to know the other hermanas and to have the district I have. They mean the world to me. There are so many inspiring people in my district. But this week has really testified to me how the Lord knew what teachers to give me and to inspire me.
Yesterday I was having a really, really difficult time being positive and having patience. Honestly, I felt that this entire week has been a test of my humility. I really felt that I needed to talk with my teacher Hermana Christensen alone about what I was going through. She just listened to me and looked up at me and said some of the most comforting words. She said "Hermana Pack, did the Lord not call you at this time to this place to preach the word of God?" And I was like "Well... Ya..." And then she said "Don´t you think he knew what he was doing and that he had a plan for you?"
How true for all of us! This is so powerful. We all have Jesus Christ and God that we can turn to in our lives. He has a plan for every single one of us. That is so amazing! With faith in the Lord Jesus Christ we can accomplish all things. So true. Sometimes we just have to let go of our pride. I love the Savior, and I am so glad to be here. I wish you all the best week and I am thankful for every one of you!
 
Love,
Hermana Pack
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment