Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It was the most challenging transfer of my entire mission.

Hey!                                                                                                       Nov. 24, 2014
Well this week was AMAZING! I cannot even begin to explain all of the miracles I was able to see this week. I am about to cry just writing today. 
Yesterday I had transfers in the middle of sacrament meeting. It was the worst feeling in the world. I had 16 people in church. I really felt like we were exploding Boyacá. It was the most challenging transfer of my entire mission. I did not want to be transferred. This next week we had planned the baptism of Jose and well to be honest not being there kills me. 
But something I learned this morning in my studies is that the Lord has a reason for everything and there is a reason why I was to be transferred. I have been chosen to be in a choir for Christmas for the mission. It is a select group of missionaries who will be touring the mission and singing for Christmas time and we are getting to sing Christmas music. I have been also chosen to sing some chosen solos. I wasn´t very excited at first but after talking to the president today I have gotten a lot more excited. Really I know this is a really great opportunity. I have been chosen to share my talent with others to help them bring them unto Christ. But wow this transfer was really hard.
But as another heads up I think for the next month by letters are gonna be a little short sorry.... just  because my time is gonna be cut short. Sorry. I love you all dearly and please keep me updated. I love you all tons and right now my companion is Hermana Alvarado and I am in Guayaquil and I am getting a really great opportunity to sing every day! 
I love you all tons!
Hermana Pack
                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                               Dec. 1, 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment