Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Sunday, November 23, 2014

We were able to see some really amazing miracles this week!

Hola all!!!                                                                                                      Nov. 10
We had an amazing week!!!
We were able to see some really amazing miracles this week! It was so cool to see the hand of the Lord in our work this week! To start off the week the mission president came to Machala and he had the 4 zones of Machala and Santa Rosa come and we had a huge conference. It was kinda crazy. But it was super super inspiring. But what was great was it really inspired all of us.  I am really grateful to be here with my companion because she really is fantastic. We were able to find some great families this week.
Cristmas lights what.....? Yeah we are getting excited ! We found christmas lights in the house and a chirstmas tree and tree bulbs hahahahaha we both know we`ll probs get transfered before christmas but it is a nice setting to  the house hahaha and our pants from Ecuador and our jerseys hahaha YES !! ECUADOR!!!
This past Sunday we were able to bring a family to church who was a reference for us from members in the ward. Boyaca is such an amazing ward. Seriously. Such an amazing ward. I am so blessed to be here. I am cherishing every moment I have to be here. Ya mismo vamos a tener mucho bautismos aqui. jajajajajaja This last Sunday we had 10 people in Church. It was a miracle. It was all through the hands of the Lord. Honestly we could not have done it without him. We needed his help. It is impossible to do his work here without him.
We were able to meet such great people this week. Seriously it has been such a good week and I am looking forward to another great week. My companion has so much faith. She only has a few weeks in the mission but she has taught me so much and I love it. I feel like she teaches me more than I teach her. I love it. Being in the mission has taught me so many great and wonderful principles. I love being here. I have also learned the importance of the leaders here.  I hadn`t ever realized the importance of ward council but wow. It really has such an influence. Dad I know that you had to make a sacrifice for the missionaries this Sunday, but you will be blessed your your sacrifice. I promise  you that. I truly feel that there is a spot saved in heaven for those who help us Sunday mornings with investigators and maybe just maybe because you were helping the elders in our ward dad for your service I was being blessed herein Ecuador.
So really thanks Dad :) Love ya! hahaha 
But really this work is not just for the missionaries and I am so proud of you guys for helping the elders out! You guys rock! thanks hahaha!
Love you all tons!
Hermana Pack
The birthday cake had pineapple and almonds on it because the elder is allergic to almonds and pineapple hahahaha it was too great!





                                                                                                                                     Nov. 17


Hello Everyone!
Well I just would like you all to know I love you very much and that this has been a very good week for me! Thank you for all of your prayers and love! :)
I GOT YOUR PACKAGES!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Well this week has been absolutely amazing! We have been able to see some really great changes here in Boyaca. I know that you wanted me to tell you if I was able to see a change here in Boyaca and I really have. I love it here. I don`t think I could possibly love a sector more. Because this sector is a truly chosen sector. We were able to have a member working with us at every single moment during this past week. We were able to have over 30 lessons with members in fact there were times when we were over booked with members. It was amazing. We have built up such an amazing relationship with some of the members. It has amazed me. I have seen such a HUGE change in the last two months. This last Sunday we were blessed to have many many investigators in church and many less actives that we have been working with as well. We almost had over 200 people in church on Sunday it was amazing. In fact they didn`t fill enough cups for the sacrament and they had to re-bless more cups for the sacrament. Never in my life have I seen that done before. The bishop was grinning from ear to ear. It was marvelous! haha.  It was just a great week. Friday my companion and I fasted so that we would be able to bring these people to church and that the people would accept baptismal dates. And we were again blessed with tons of blessings. It was a great improvement from last week.
Birthday dinner for Elder Bichsel so good !!! Man I love the family Matamoros!!!!
I want to share a quick story this past week we were walking down the street rather quickly because we were overbooked for a lesson and we were trying to make to the lesson on time and we were trying to walk to it on time without having to take a taxi. When a little elderly lady asked us what the name of the street was and then we found out she was blind. So we called our appointment to tell them we were going to be late and we helped her to her house and then she came to church on Sunday and accepted a date of baptism. It was a miracle! This week was jam packed of miracles.
I know that this is not through our efforts. I know that this is all because we put our confidence in the Lord. He provided us the means of making this happen. We have people who really want to change their lives and the members are excited to help us. It has been great to be a part of this process. I am so thankful to be here. I truly love Machala and I would love to be here for the Stake conference that is coming up.
I am so grateful for the opportunity I have been given to be here in el Oro and for the time I have been given to be a missionary. I also am extremely grateful for my companion and for all of the great things I am learning from her. She is amazing. She is going to make an amazing leader one day. She already knows so much.
Anyway I love you all tons!
Until next week!
Hermana Pack
Hermana Campbell!!! I was so happy to see her!!!! It was during a capacitacion with the president this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment