Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, October 20, 2014

"Angels We Have Heard on High"

Empenadas yummmm :)

With our cute little member,Sandra, who goes out on her mission this next month!!

The cutest fuzziest cat!!!

Mission life.....
Hola,
Well first off congratulations Uncle Lance!!!! I wish I could have been there for the wedding! I am sure it was beautiful!!
All the single Ladies!!!! hahahaha the best zone!! ZONA EL ORO!!! :)
Hey so sending pictures took forever but I tried to send them as fast as I could. And I love ya all tons. But I wanted to tell you all a really funny story of the week.
The baptism of Clarita EspaƱa and her friends from Aurora who introduced her to the church Elias and Nelly

Hermana Arellano and I with Herman Clarita
So this week we had the baptism of Clarita and we had the recent convert Carlos baptize her and he was beyond nervous and so was she but during the baptism the person has to be fully immersed in the water. Well the water was really low and as you can see in the photos Carlos is really tall and well it just didn`t turn out as planned and she had to enter the water four times haha. But after the second time we had to take a pause in the baptism and fill the font a little more and she had to wait in the water freezing to death and the people had to wait another 15 minutes and while they were waiting another sister started leading hymns and sang songs but for some reason they felt the need to sing hymns for Christmas...I almost died laughing. So here we are pouring water in the font as fast as we can while Clarita is freezing to death while they are singing angels we have heard on high. I almost died.... Hahaha best baptism of my mission... But it all turned out well and the spirit was good.
With the Aguilar Family this past sunday! Man I love this family so much!
Anway I hope you all have a good week! Love ya tons!
In our sector there is a huge ship hahaha and we had some fun taking pitures :)
Hermana Pack

ESO! My name finally spelled correctly haha! See above me!

No comments:

Post a Comment