Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Another amazing week here in the life of Ecuador.

August 18
Hola,
Well I would just like to start off with saying how much I love you all and how grateful I am to have you all. I wouldn`t want another family ever. I just love ya all tons.
I loved the pictures of back to school. How sad. I can`t believe it is already another school year. 
Hey mom speaking of school year. I have done a ton ton ton of thinking and praying about what I am going to do when I get home. Mom I don`t think I am going to extend the mission. I will only do it if the president asks me. Which means there is a slight possibility, but I am not going to personally ask. Which means I will get home either the last week of February or the first week of March. Hopefully I`ll be back for your Birthday Danielle :) But this also means I will be back for the new school year. But I will only have a few weeks to prepare. Mom I would really appreciate it if you could talk to BYU and tell them that I won`t be going back in the spring semester. I need to work to have the money to go to school. I won`t have any when getting back and I will need to work. So I would appreciate it if you could let BYU know that I won`t be returning until Winter 2016. Thanks.
Anyway I have been meaning to write that forever but haven`t had the time. thanks.
The store I have used in basically all of my sectors here in Ecuador. Tìa. haha
Oh and I was transferred again. Right now I am in Machala again :)Yay!! I was excited to come back to Machala. But now I am in the ward Aurora. Like the street name haha. But it is a really great ward. And not only that I am in a trio with Hermana Carollo and Hermana Teban.Hermana Carollo for only a week in Cuenca. She is from Colorado and Hermana Teban is from El Salvador. I am so excited to be with them. I thought being in a trio would be really difficult and not any fun. But I love it!! It is so chill... :) But this week we have 7 baptisms. I am so lucky to have been a part of their conversion process. There is a family of 4 that are going to be baptized. I am so happy for them. I couldn`t be more excited to be here in Machala!

Check out all of these birds.... SO MANY!

Anyway life has been so good to me here. I was grateful to have been transferred and to be here with these amazing hermanas. 
I love you all tons and appreciate all of your prayers! And for everything.
Love,
Hermana Pack
Hermana Teban with the cutest little kitten
 

No comments:

Post a Comment