Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!!






In Guayaquil with the zone leaders of Santa Rosa Norte!

In Guayaquil en consejo de lideres con Hermana Mosley

Love them so much!!!
 
Aug. 4
Hey,
Steven Jimenez and his Mom for his baptism!!!
Steven with Marcos and Gorge Allen. They are practically his older brothers! So cute.
I am in Guayaquil for a meeting of leaders and this week has been really good! We had another baptism this week of Junior Bohorquez. It was the most adorable little baptism. He is a brother of Yamilet and Yulecxi and it was a really good baptism.
This week we have the baptism of Melanny Ramirez and I would love it if you guys could pray for her! I am super excited for her. She really is excited for her baptism.

The baptism of Melanny Ramirez and all of her family!! She was baptized by her Uncle who was baptized a couple weeks ago!! It was such a great baptism. :) This family has so much of my heart. I love every single one of them so much!!!


CumpleaƱos de Junior!!!

This last week really has been crazy the assistants to the presidents came to my sector to meet my investigators during the week and let me tell you, boy lots of pressure... la plena. But it has been a good week.  I just would like you all to know how jealous I am that you guys were able to be in Idaho all together. I wish I could have been there with everyone. Wahhh!! But let everyone know I love them.
Hey so today we had a huge meeting as leaders and I would just like you to know how much I love this gospel and that I am here in Ecuador. I love love love it here. There is nowhere else I would like to be. I know that I was called to be here for a reason.
Life with Hermana Angulo!


Headed off to Guayaquil with the Zone leaders Elder Ucharima from Peru and Elder Kindred from San Diego.

CumpleaƱos de Elder Ucharima hahaha Comprabamos la torta... que rico.... :)


With Hermano Marcos and his sons!

LOVIN MISSION LIFE!!

Love ya
Hermana Pack
Hey just thought I would let you know I`ll be 20 the next time I write....WHAAAAAT????? So old.
 
Aug. 11
 

Hey,
SO this is gonna be another short one sorry. But I love you all tons. THANK YOU SO MUCH! for the birthday wishes. It was an amazing birthday. Don´t worry I ate enough food this day to feed 10 people. SO MUCH FOOD.

Pizza for my birthday yummmmm!!
But we also had two baptisms this past week of Steven and Melanny. It was so good. I felt the spirit so strong and there is nowhere else I would like to have spent my birthday. I know this is the true gospel.
I am glad that everything went well with the trip. Dad you sure had me scared about my car. I was thinking it was done for. I will probably cry when that day comes. Man I love that car. I am also happy to hear Neil wen to Nauvoo. I am totally jealous. I can´t wait to go to the temple again. I sure miss it. It has been a long time since I have been to the temple.
Probably my favorite soup in Ecuador Caldo de Bola and we made it :) We finally learned how to do it. I am so making it when I get home.

The cake they bought me. It is alled tres leches It was pretty dang good!

It is the custom here to have the birthday person take the first bite of the cake and then they smash their face into the cake.... Gracias to my companion.

Birthday Cake that the zone leaders bought me :)

I am still in Santa Rosa and I love it here. I will be so sad when I have to leave here. I love this city so much. I love the people here so much as well. I have made some pretty amazing friends here. There are definitely people I will never forget here. I just know that a lot of the people I meet here I have met at one time before this life. It just makes me so happy to see the change in so many peoples lives.
Thank you for all of your love and prayers.
My lovely shoes of which I have now thrown away. Man I loved these shoes......

Mom the only thing I would totally love in a package is peanut butter. :) And letters from you guys. That is definitely my favorite part!!
Baby colored chicks :) Such vibrant colors!!!
Love you all tons!
Hermana Pack
I hope you all love my photos for this week :) I tried to capture and send everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment