Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, May 5, 2014

Our transfer pics and our new apartment!

Our cute little kitchen haha!!

Our hand sewn skirts, we made with all of our traveling time hahahaha. But man I love this girl. I don´t know what I would have done in this transfer without her.

New house that we moved into. Literally had nothing for days. Only two beds and two chairs. Crazy stuff.

Oh you know just drinking my icy that we made in our blender sitting in front of a fan. Usually in the night we just sleep on our sheets. without a blanket but in this photo I have mine. Crazy to think but it literally is impossible to sleep with blankets because it is so hot.
Our day in Guayaquil when we had to sing for Elder Uceda from the seventy. These were the girls who sang. Good times. We were MELTING from the heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment