Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Monday, November 25, 2013

90 Days without peanut butter!!


Hola! (November 18)
After today I am officially done with my second transfer! What the heck? Where is all the time going? Seriously goes by so quick. We don`t know if either of us are getting transferred. But we assume that Hermana Espìritu is getting transferred because she has been here for 5 months already. I sure hope it isn´t me because I want to have Christmas here!! But I don`t know!
Speaking of Christmas, I have no idea what I want. Peanut butter. The peanut butter is so expensive here and if you have cheap stuff, it isn't any good. Anything else I am not really sure.... Uh colored pens?? Hahaha I don`t really need anything. I have pretty much everything. If I think of something I will let you know. But if you want it to get here by Christmas you should send it sometime soon haha.

Continued.... (November 25)

Hola again!

Last weeks baptism of Alexis Vaca

Today was crazy we had to help the other girls pack up their stuff this morning because they are headed off to Guayaquil for a special musical number. The new sister, Hermana Murry, brought her violin and is playing it for something this Navidad.

Me, Hermana Espiritu,Hermana Murry, and Hermana Campbell


Anyway because of this I have a total of 20 minutes to write. I am so sorry that the rest of my last email didn´t send. It actually makes me so mad that not all of it sent. Because I spent nearly all of my time typing it. But I will hand write it next week and send it. We had a baptism this week of my most favorite person in the world Xavier.

Xavier's baptism day
He had three boys and lives with his wife brother and nephew. He is the most inspirational person. I am sorry I can´t write more. But I would love to say that I am doing well. I still have Hermana Espiritu and I am working super hard. Mom it is crazy to me that I have been out 90 days!! But I miss you all terribly and I wish you all the best week.
 

LOTS OF LOVE,

Hermana Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment