Ether 12:27


And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.
I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my
grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me;
for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me,
then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
-Ether 12:27

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"The atonement of Jesus Christ really is absolutely amazing"

Our district leader Elder Rodriguez and a little boy named Junior. They literally look the same!! It is crazy hahahahaha!
Hola,
Well I absolutely loved all of the pictures... Mike you are such a stud... You look good! And you have grown up a ton. I cannot believe it. Neil, you look great in your uniform... Aww I just wish I could have been there for the 4th to see the parade with you guys.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!
Man I was missing the USA this week haha. Not that Ecuador isn´t amazing. I just love the fourth so much. Ben I hope you have a great week in EFY. Man EFY is seriously one of the best things. Hopefully he doesn´t get too caught up in the girls.... Hahahah oh EFY. The mission is like an EFY every day except extremely more challenging. And I freaking loved all of the photos of Danielle in Germany. Mom remember when we were in those exact same places???? How crazy. Oh and as to your question about if I want to go to Japan. Heck yeah I would love to go to Japan!!!! I am totally down for that. Today I was able to see Hermana Cambell one of my best friends of the mission and her boyfriend is in Japan serving his mission. Maybe you met him dad!! I don´t know what his last name is though... So maybe haha. All of the missions of the world are so spoiled except those of South America haha. Loco. But I wouldn´t change my mission for anything. I love love love love Ecuador with all of my heart.
Alright, as for my week. Well, this week was the baptism of Javier Romero and it was great!! He works in another city which is about an hour and a half away all throughout the semana and he got back into town Saturday night. So his baptism was Sunday in the morning.
The baptism of Javier Romero

Hermano Javier with his nephew David! David was the first to be baptized this year and now we have baptized his brother Romel and now his Uncle. I love how happy he is!
Sunday´s are the most crazy days of the week for us. But really. So usually Sunday mornings we leave the house at 7 and wake up all of our investigators and then swing by their houses at 8:30 to go to church and then are in church at 9. But this Sunday we had the baptism at 8:00. So we had to bring as many as we could to the baptism and send a member to get everyone else before 9. It was crazy. But Thalia is the member we always use and she is absolutely amazing. I cannot believe how much she has a desire to help us. I love it. I hope that one day she will get to serve a mission. But yeah anyway the baptism was beautiful and then after the second hour of church we were told to pack stuff to head to Guayaquil for a conference with the president and all the leaders. It was crazy.



At the conference with Hermana Roncal!
 
So today we had the conference and it was so amazing. I just want to testify that President Torres really is inspired and really an amazing president. I am so grateful to have him has a president. I also would love to testify of the love of our dear Savior. He really is one who has done it all for us. The atonement of Christ is infinite. I am so grateful to have this knowledge. I know that God has a plan for me and he wants me to follow him. As I was writing all of my notes in Spanish amidst all of them is "The atonement of Jesus Christ really is absolutely amazing" Written in English. Something our president really would like us to focus on is Family history work. It is crazy to think how many generations I have in this gospel. I am so grateful for that. But we focused a ton on family history work and what we can do. This work of the gospel no is only for this time in my mission. But as well for those who have passed on. I want everyone to have the opportunity to feel the love of the Savior like I have. 
El Templo!!!!
I know with all of my heart that he loves me. I know that he lives and loves every single one of us. There is no other person in this world who understands my life. It really just is amazing.
Something else we really focused on was that in order to be a good leader I have to be a good follower. This can be applied in all callings of the church. If you want the young women to live the gospel principles, you as well better be living the gospel principles. I don´t know but I understand now that the mission is really just a preparatory time for the big mission. Or life. hahaha So many things I have learned and I am so grateful for that.
Anyway I love you all. And I hope you guys keep living the commandments. Always remember to pray read and take the sacrament. :) Love ya!
Hermana Pack



One of the most hilarious times of my life. We literally ran so fast to get pizza.... Dying of heat hahahahah! So good. But we got our pizza and that is all that matters hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment